About Young Living
Why we only use Young Living? In a word: Quality! If you are asking yourself what brand of essential oils to use, ask WHERE their farms are located. Can you visit and observe the distillation process?
Young Living’s quality control protocols are rigorously applied to every batch of oils placed in its warehouse for distribution to customers, a system that is setting the standard for quality control in the aromatherapy industry in the U.S. Every batch of essential oils received at Young Living’s laboratories is quarantined, inspected, and tested for purity and quality with both organoleptic and chemical analysis.
Our Seed to Seal® program is our quality standard. The three pillars of this meticulous approach—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—allow us to deliver pure, authentic essential oils and essential oil-infused products that you and your family can use with full peace of mind.
We’re committed to doing this by establishing and maintaining the ultimate industry-leading standard in essential oil products. For us, the benchmarks for delivering a product that our members can feel great about are multifaceted, robust, and non-negotiable. We’re proud to offer an extensive line of authentic, essential oil-infused solutions that represent the best of nature through the standards of our groundbreaking Seed to Seal program.
What You Should Know About Essential Oils
Unfortunately, not all essential oils are created equal. Most of the essential oils on the market are labeled “pure” but in actuality are “perfume quality” oils. This includes oils found in health food stores. “Pure” does not mean it does not have chemicals added. In the U.S., all you need is 5% of essential oil in the bottle in order to label it “100% pure.”
Pure and therapeutic grade essential oils are safe and powerfully effective for people of all ages. But poor quality oil can actually be toxic and harmful, especially if used directly on the skin.
You are about to discover the world of 100% Pure Grade A organic essential oils, God’s gift to mankind for healing. In their pure unadulterated state, essential oils contain healing substances so powerful that they are rated as having the most powerful immune-supporting properties of any natural substance known to man.
Did You Know that Young Living:
- Is one of the world’s leaders in the cultivation, distillation, and production of organically grown, guaranteed pure essential oils
- Is the largest grower of essential oil plants in the world
- Owns and operates four large farms in Utah, Idaho, France and Ecuador, all of which are clean and free of chemicals.
- Has a large animal zoo for the purpose of creating manure for fertilizing the crops with organic material rather than using chemicals
- Is the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements
- Annually harvests and distills over 2,000 acres of wild herbs and vegetation
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils
- Conducts ongoing university research on the antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal attributes of essential oils. Some of this research has been published in scientific journals such as the Journal of Essential Oil Research