About Young Living
Why we only use Young Living? In a word: Quality!
Young Living’s quality control protocols are rigorously applied to every batch of oils placed in its warehouse for distribution to customers, a system that is setting the standard for quality control in the aromatherapy industry in the U.S.
Every batch of essential oils received at Young Living’s laboratories is quarantined, inspected, and tested for purity and quality with both organoleptic and chemical analysis. Samples are sent to independent laboratories for analysis by state-of-the-art, high-resolution gas chromatography, mass spectroscopy and infared spectra analysis. These tests unmask the chemical anatomy of each oil, helping to expose oils that may be unpure, adulterated or even improperly distilled.
If you ever get the opportunity, visit a Young Living farm and distillery and see the care and dedication it takes to produce the finest essential oils in the world.
What You Should Know About Essential Oils
Unfortunately, not all essential oils are created equal. Most of the essential oils on the market are labeled “pure” but in actuality are “perfume quality” oils. This includes oils found in health food stores. “Pure” does not mean it does not have chemicals added. In the U.S., all you need is 5% of essential oil in the bottle in order to label it “100% pure.”
Pure and therapeutic grade essential oils are safe and powerfully effective for people of all ages. But poor quality oil can actually be toxic and harmful, especially if used directly on the skin.
You are about to discover the world of 100% Pure Grade A organic essential oils, God’s gift to mankind for healing. In their pure unadulterated state, essential oils contain healing substances so powerful that they are rated as having the most powerful immune-supporting properties of any natural substance known to man.
Did You Know that Young Living:
- Is one of the world’s leaders in the cultivation, distillation, and production of organically grown, guaranteed pure essential oils
- Is the largest grower of essential oil plants in the world
- Owns and operates four large farms in Utah, Idaho, France and Ecuador, all of which are clean and free of chemicals.
- Has a large animal zoo for the purpose of creating manure for fertilizing the crops with organic material rather than using chemicals
- Is the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements
- Annually harvests and distills over 2,000 acres of wild herbs and vegetation
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils
- Conducts ongoing university research on the antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal attributes of essential oils. Some of this research has been published in scientific journals such as the Journal of Essential Oil Research